The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Human Resources Strategies, Policies & Procedures, Rules & Regulations, and other programs
1.1 Develop human resources strategies, policies & procedures, rules & regulations in line with company strategies, and manage HR activities that create or reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere
1.2 Interpret the HR policies/strategies into practices design and lead the implementation of human resources management system
1.3 Ensure compliance the company’s practices in relation to Human Resources aspects and compliance with labour law and company rules and regulations, and policies & procedures
1.4 Assist in the formulation of HR annual and 5 year plan
1.5 Establish and implement short and long term strategic plan to build talent pipeline for current and future need for the Brand.
1.6 Prepare training budget, ensuring that the budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and that expenditures are properly approved.
2. Human Resources Management and Services
· Oversee, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of the management of manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits programs, employee performance appraisal & employee performance management, employee relations & communication, salary survey, employee engagement survey, on-boarding program, and other services
· Review and update organization structure and job descriptions; discuss with people concerned to obtain clarification of organization & job content
· Establish manpower planning in line with business strategy & plan and recruit the right employee for the right job at the right time
2.2 Compensation & Benefits
· Administer company payroll and related procedures to ensure 100% in full on time payroll payment.
· Develop, recommend, implement and administer compensation and benefits systems and programs which support pay for performance and meet other defined objectives
· Determine individual KPIs and employee performance appraisal system
2.4 Employee Engagement and Employee Relation
· Responsible and ensure the effectiveness of Employee engagement, Internal Communication, Company culture, Company activities
3. Human Resources competency assessment, learning and development, Talent Management, career plan and succession plan
3.1 Learning and Development
· Work with management team to develop strategy, objective and plan on learning and development that directly reflect the organizational strategic plan
- Responsible and ensure effectiveness of on boarding and 120 days probation.
- Work closely with all managers and analyse the result of performance appraisal and ensure that all IDPs are in place
3.2 Talent Management
· Synergize and streamlined Minor’s current talent management systems and tools; Develop and update Talent Management, Development framework and manuals, and implement career succession planning for both of USC and store level
· Established total process from assessing and identifying talent pipeline, regular reviewing on individual capability VS organizational requirement, identify gap to new business potential, to development road map; Define critical positions (Current & future needs) and Propose critical positions with numbers of incumbents for approval.
· Formulate the talent Development program and design learning journey that fit with each Talent Pool and Talent’s incumbent (Such as Action Based Learning that linked with sustainability development program, and New Generation Development Program, etc.)
· Handle and facilitate the Talent Management Program & Talent Review for the Brands.
3.3 Succession Plan
· Establish guidelines to identify employees competencies, organizational needs and actions require on employees’ career planning and succession planning
4. Management Report and HR Information System (HRIS)
4.1 Develop and manage the generation of HR & People reports from the collected data and communicate results to the people concerned
4.2 Develop and manage HRIS (such as Humatrix, Taleo, Successfactors and SharePoint, etc.) and effectively utilize information generated by the system and provide people concerned with HR up-to-date data and information
4.3 Ensure employees & HR data and records are kept up-to-date and confidentially
- Thai Nationality only
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong skills in driving for results
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong skills people management and development
Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Management or any related fields.
Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with international companies.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you