The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited were founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
MDL produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Minor Cheese Limited
MCL produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. MCL is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
1. Job Purpose:
- To support Corporate Financial Controller in timely and accurate reporting of The Minor Food Group Plc. include responsibility for monthly business analysis reports, assisting effective budget preparation, accurate financial forecast and statutory accounts & reports.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Assist Corporate Financial Controller/Corporate Finance Director in financial statements on a monthly and quarterly basis as assignment in time to time basis.
- Review of a monthly report timely and accuracy of business assignment. To develop reporting procedures are clearly defined and updated to reflect the business needs currently and in the future.
- Preparation Cash flow forecast of business assignment to Treasury by monthly
- Monitor and control business performance by comparison of actual results versus budget on a continuous Basis.
- Supporting financial information to IR and TRIS (if required)
- Assist to do annual budget & monthly financial forecast, cash flow forecast which will involve in collecting information from business assignment.
- Provide business analysis support follow management requirement.
- To ensure budgetary analysis and presentation be prepared on timely basis
- Complete projects and other assignments by working in collaboration with key stakeholders, team members, colleagues, clerical staff, etc. and follow up on results.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy
- Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure and coordinating work
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance or Master Degree.in a plus.
- At least 2-3 years in accounting / financial managing reports to management, with experience in food service, hotel or retail industry would be advantage
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you