The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
Responsible for supporting and implementing of all of the Organization’s marketing campaign, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal according to marketing strategies as well as coordinating with qualified 3rd party in producing highest quality of marketing materials for Swensen’s.
· Assist the execution of day-to-day marketing campaigns according to defined plans the marketing calendar.
· Assist the development and execution of sales and marketing materials, for example, pricing, rationalization, and menu design to maximize the benefits for brand.
· Support the development and execution of varied strategic marketing initiatives and promotions to drive sales in both core and new products.
· Support new product development process includes researching and taste testing.
· Analyse the effectiveness of new product launch; summary and provide the insights for improvements.
· Develop marketing campaign and/or co-promotion program specifically to each channel and partnership (such as Food Aggregator).
· Track and report performance of channels results and provide enhancement recommendations to adjust course on programs / initiatives as required.
· Monitor competitors’ movement and provide timely report to the supervisor.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required
· Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
· At least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related fields.
· At least 5 years of experience in Marketing &/or Operations
· Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
· Strong drive for results
· Strong in innovative and people management
· Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you