Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
As Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, skilled digital team. You’ll be adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers for your team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. Understanding customer’s needs and analyzing in term of channel, product, media and trade zone are keys focus to success.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the program/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams, where people are excited about the work they are undertaking.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets, increases sales and improves profits,
- Analyze and report weekly on controllable, sales and profits to ensure accurate and timely financial tracking.
- Ensure crisis management system is followed as requires to maintain efficient operations.
- Ensure good public relations efforts as requires enhancing and preserving a good company image
- Focus on sales performance of all delivery channels in Thailand from Minor Food’s initiatives (1112) to third-party aggregator.
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target.
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
- Provide input to District Manager and Restaurant Manager on local programs to maximize the impact of Local Restaurant Marketing
- Support the Operations team to create, develop and update any related procedures/ systems and operational manual.
- Coach, counsel and develop District Manager and Restaurant Manager in the achievement of company standards and their personal development plans.
- Ensure proper training phases are successfully completed of all company restaurant personnel in relation to their development.
- Utilize a communication process to ensure all staff is aware of expectations and performance standards.
- Ensure that any government regulations are upheld by all management staff.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time.
- Ensure all restaurants operate at a high quality level of Q.S.C. standard with emphasis on customer service while adhering to all health and safety company standards and procedures.
Ensure District Manager and Restaurant Manager resolves customer complaints in a proper and swift manner.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies.
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you