Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Develop, implement, and maintain Human Resources Management and Training systems to ensure that all people management policies and procedures in line with the Company’s philosophies and all relevant legal requirements.
Human Resources Planning
- Implement and maintain all Human Resources Management policies relating to recruitment, promotions, transfers, personnel administration and employee relations.
- Ensure that Organization Chart is up-to-dated.
- Maintain manpower control report.
- Ensure job descriptions and person specifications are developed and updated on a regular basis for all positions.
- Plan, implement, and monitor HR budget and plan.
- Update HR strategic plan annually.
- Produce period end reports for new hires, termination, turnover and resignation reasons.
- Ensure that HR monthly report is finished within the 10th of each month.
- Attend and actively participate Monthly HR Meeting.
- Work closely with Corporate Human Resources in term of policy, recruitment and termination of department and higher, monthly meeting and reports, strategic planning, people development
- Other duties as requested by the CPO or General Manager.
- Manages the entire staffing process: recruits, screens, interviews, tests and select Department Head and Manager Level to fill vacant positions throughout organization.
- Monitor 120-day probation.
- Ensure exit interviews conducted for all personnel terminating their employment.
Compensation & Benefit
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Recommend benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims
- Monitor salary and wage administration including the conducting of salary surveys on a regular basis to determine position in the market place.
- Administer HR payroll and related procedures.
- Knowledge of all benefits available locally and within the systems.
Employee Relations & Engagement
- Conduct various activities including “Manager’s Meetings” on a regular basis, Manager’s Conference and other functions.
- Advise Executive Committee and General Manager on Human Resources issues including employee relations’ matters.
- Advice and assist Human Resources Manager and Training Manager on HR related matters to all personnel as and when required.
- Administer Employee Engagement Survey and assist in addressing issues/concerns highlighted.
- Facilitate EES Action Plan to improve engagement of the organization.
- Responsible for ensuring recognition systems for all employees are in place.
Learning & Development / Organization Development & Design
- Develop and deliver training programs as and when required and assist all Managers in training requirements for their departments.
- Ensure that On-boarding is in place for all new Management Hires and work closely with Direct-line of new Hires to equip them as Job Responsibility.
- Ensure Orientation programs is conducted and followed as per corporate guidelines.
- Ensure annual training plan in place as per outlet requirements.
- Assist other Department Heads in career development planning.
- Preparation of budget information of employee relations, training and all salary and wage requirements.
- Responsible for the establishment and functions of the personnel employment and training department.
- Establish goals, training and development of Human Resources Manager and Training Manager in an assistant the carrying out their daily assignment.
- Responsible for maintaining as active source of potential employees to ensure throughout the company is staffed.
- Analyze the result of performance appraisal and ensure that all personnel are to be developed accordingly by working closely with all Managers.
- Ensure training needs analysis is done, implemented, and revised according to the circumstances and progress of people development
- Ensure updating of training and development resources in order to support all department development plan effectively
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of Operations/ Store employee work results by Training Managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
HR Information System (HRIS)
· Develop and manage all Minor’s HRIS (such as Humatrix, Taleo, Successfactors and SharePoint, etc.) and effectively utilize information and provide Management concerned with HR up-to-date data and information.
· Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending Human Resources policies and procedures in SharePoint.
· Develop and manage the generation of HR & People reports from the collected data and communicate results to the people concerned.
· Ensure employees & HR data and records are kept up-to-date and confidentially.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintain Human Resources staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintain Human Resources staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG and Swensen’s.
· Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong skills in driving for results.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.
- Proficiency in English and report writing skills
- Proficiency in Computer literate i.e. MS Office and an understanding of HRIS / EIS information retrieval
- Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields.
- Minimum 8-year experience in Human Resources field with international companies.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you