Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Take lead and develop creative concept and communication materials to build positive image of Minor Food corporate branding to stakeholders.
1. Take lead on all creative concept and develop communication materials for Minor Food corporate.
2. Support HR Business Unit on corporate materials design and production.
3. Responsible for photography & VDO editing.
4. Giving guidance and make sure all materials are aligning with Minor Food Corporate Identity.
5. Fully support on any related corporate communications activities.
1. Attend training activities where required.
2. Performance other tasks as assigned.
· Working 5 days a week with flexi-hours.
· Able to work on holidays if required.
· Able to handle cross-functional stakeholders.
· Able to work in time-limited environment.
· Develop communication creative direction.
· Responsible for creating internal & external communication materials.
· Responsible on VDO editing, shooting and photography
· Giving guidance to stakeholders on Corporate Identity.
1. Strong creativity with logical way of thinking, always up to the trend.
2. Good command in English.
3. Excellent skill in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, After Effect.
4. Good understanding in digital marketing & social media.
5. Result-driven, ability to work in time-limited environment.
· Degree in Design Management, Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Communication Arts or related field.
· Minimum 5 years experience in graphic design or related.