Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Assistant HR Manager – Corporate creates positive employee journey and experience through operational excellence in HR processes, services and engagement. He/she is a champion of HR systems, reporting, and foundation, adding value to the business through HR data analytics. He/she is a champion in employee engagement activities by taking lead for employee engagement activities.
1. Prepare and execute end-to-end staffing processed including Onboarding for management level, Resignation and exit interview, and other HR services including provide responsive support to employees in respective portfolio. Also provide necessary supports to new comers.
2. Ensure positive employee experience via executing employee engagement initiatives and employee activities with supports from employee experience team.
3. Manager and monitor HR Systems, Reporting and Foundation. Managing people movement, documentations of organization structure, job description, and reporting of staffing, attrition and movement.
4. Performance Management. Support and guide employees in managing their KPI setting, check-in, performance conversation, performance appraisal, talent identification and succession management together with respective HR Centre of Excellence (COE).
5. People Development. Support and guide employee in creating and monitor their IDP. Support on identify development need and training enrollment.
6. Provide necessary actions and recommendations on people strategies for respective business units and business leaders.
· Strategic thinking and systematic approach in execution
· Computer literacy – e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Good command of Thai and English languages (both written and spoken). TOEIC score should higher than 850.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Able to handle multiple tasks/ projects
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Accuracy and attention to details
· Mature and sensitive about confidentiality
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Psychology or any related fields.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experiences in human resources management
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you