Our number one priority at every establishment and brand under the Minor Food Group - The Pizza Company, Swensen’s, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, and Basil - is the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees. In an efforts to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus disease, we have strictly implemented the ‘Zero-touch’ measure to ensure the optimum food safety and hygiene in our restaurant services and operations.
1) Providing hand-sanitizers in high visibility and accessibility locations for customers.
2) Creating adequate physical space between tables in dining-in restaurants.
3) Wearing masks at all times for all team employees and delivery drivers.
4) Handwashing to be done a minimum of every hour for all team employees and following the handwashing steps.
5) Stopping the use of personal food containers
6) Avoiding direct contact with customers
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have updated our health and safety measures in our operations manual to ensure a healthy and safe environment at all of our establishments across the country. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and preparing to take any measures necessary to ensure that our staff at every branch takes hygiene and sanitary very seriously. We hope that our efforts will bring your peace of mind when you dine out at any of our branches.