The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Job Purpose:
Assess and negotiate existing and new suppliers, meet with in-house clients. Responsible for routing purchase requisitions, purchase orders and ensuring correct cost and product codes are designed. To coordinate with established vendors, search for new vendors both locally and outside of local area and establish relations with suppliers/vendors. Have to understand the supply market in order to manage the supply efficiently.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Provide sourcing solution to brand.
· Manage daily operations dealing, including delivery, price/cost analysis, contract negotiation, policies and procedures compliance, logistical co-ordination and liaison support to other functions in the company.
· Ensure high demand and supply projection and reliability for short, medium and long term.
· Conduct raw material procurement and to develop new products according to Marketing Calendar. Ensure all new products are launched on time and that there are no supply issues.
· Frequently interacts with in-house customers to ensure co-operative strategy achievement.
· Responsible for developing and managing supplier relationships.
· Plan the supply in order to have the sufficient of supply and also maintain the minimum stock.
· Play key role in negotiating with suppliers to focus on total cost as opposed to price.
· Conduct sourcing of new potential supplier for product cost reduction.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG.
- Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong skills in driving for results
· Strong in inter-personality and out-going
· Good in English communication and computer literate
· At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you