The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
As the Agile Lead you will act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, collaborative and enjoy working with passionate people. They are proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
We are looking for someone that will take charge, present well-articulated new ideas and then drive them through to completion. If you see challenges, you are proactive in solving them. You want to push new ways of working and are willing to lead the charge.
· Work with the Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, maintain the product roadmap and backlog, and other necessary information
· Support the teams, including facilitating team discussion, decision making, managing the blockers, and resolving conflicts
· Serve teams in sprint planning and sprint reviews to ensure values are clearly described
· Work with multiple teams across the product to handle backlogs and new requests
· Prioritize all tickets to be released in each version, as well as communicate to all related parties for preparation
· Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
· Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvements events
· Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team
· Embrace the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instill the same in the team(s) you coach
· Coach product owners in creation and maintenance of the product backlog including empirical planning
· Appreciate the depths of Lean and Agile practices and principles and help teams appreciate them
· Teach systems thinking and servant leadership
· Bring ideas from professional facilitation, coaching, conflict management, mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· At least 3 years in scrum master or Agile project manager
· Expertise with Agile and Scrum Frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organization
· Ability to coach and mentor
· Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
· Sound understanding of Scaling framework such as LeSS and various other Agile frameworks such as Kanban, XP
· Able to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
· Possess an executive presence and ability to coach multiple teams across the product
· Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies
· Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
· Strong experience in business analysis and design of complex enterprise applications.
· Strong hands on experience in JIRA and implementing custom, automated business intelligence solutions involving complex data sources and custom online presentation and reporting vehicles.
· Expertise in assigned group of applications/platform to provide application/platform service to multiple clients and implementing quality guidelines, standards and procedures
· Good analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written
· Scrum Master certificate is an advantage.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you