The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited was founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
Produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. Minor Dairy is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
· Customer management, Market visit and report analysis
· Leadership in operations, sales and business development. To ensure that the products pricing meet customer needs and increase customer satisfaction
· Generate new product idea and expand external sales included export sales.
· Conduct marketing research as well as analyst and predict demand and market price trends.
· Act as a leader in operations, sales and business development to ensure that existing products and new product samples meet customer needs and increase customer profit satisfaction.
· Build strong relationship with all key stakeholders, especially customers.
· Preparation of the annual budget and manage the annual budget of the department effectively and in accordance with policy management
· Analysis of monthly / yearly, and the supervisors consider a Key Performance Indicator of the agency and the promotion track to meet its objectives
· Plan, Monitor and control overall performance, in order to achieve the department’s goals required by regulatory & company’s policies.
· Encourage subordinates in the department to follow the quality system: GMP, Safety regulations and other operational standards.
· Planning, controlling the manpower to work overtime. Types of leave of subordinates to ensure that the performance goals required by regulatory and company policies strictly.
· Work as assigned by the supervisor
· Flexibility on travelling upcountry and oversea
· Follow up project status with customer and internal cross functions in the order process
· Pro-actively develop new business opportunities with both existing and potential customers by marketing, promoting and securing new order intake.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration / Marketing / Food Science. Food Technology, or related
· Experience 7-10 years experience in the management of sales and business development in milk industrial or ice cream products would be advantaged.
- Initiatives in response to customer demand and keep pace with market trends
- Able to speak, read and write English well and fluent in computer skills
- Strong Leadership and can perform analysis
- Problem solving skill, Able to work under pressure
- Ability to drive and travel between Bangkok and Nakornrachasima 2-3 weeks/months.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high creativity