Franchise Business Consultants
Operation(Franchise) - Swensen's
Mid-Senior Level: Full-time
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Thai Express The Coffee Club, BreadTalk, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
1. Job Purpose:
To lead and provide consultancy services to Swensen’s franchise business in Thailand which will result in the fulfilment of planned sales and revenue long-term optimum growth.
1. Main Responsibilities:
(40%) Ensure that Franchisees obtain business excellence
1. Be accountable for Franchisee sales and EBITDA and driving/leading change for success.
2. Assist Franchisees in analysing their business opportunities and areas for improvement through short and long term business planning and regular financial business reviews.
3. Be accountable for operational excellence and driving sales in the marketplace.
4. Communicate and implement changes on standards, policies and contracts with Franchisees and follow up on all issues within the franchisee contract.
(30%) Conduct operational visits in all Franchise stores.
1. Understand, interpret, uphold, and enforce standards, policies, and procedures.
2. Evaluate all systems in stores in market to ensure proper compliance against Operations standards and procedures and programmes
3. Evaluate all franchise stores at a minimum of 3 times per year.
4. Conduct necessary basic Operations classes for underperforming Franchisees/stores within specified time frame.
5. Partner with Area Coach to drive operational results as per Operations standards.
(15%) Provide Franchisees with appropriate coaching, training, education and development tools
1. Ensure that Franchisees have completed and implemented all current-store training programmes.
2. Be responsible for communicating/training and following up of all new product and process roll-outs in their region.
3. Assess training needs of assigned markets and identify problem(s) where training needs are evident.
4. Provide hands-on training during store visits.
5. Provide positive, constructive, and actionable feedback.
6. Identify operational gaps and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
7. Act as Operations expert and resource for information to the marketplace.
8. Assess and share best practices.
(5%) Enforcement of the franchise contract
1. Be responsible for understanding, interpreting, upholding and enforcing standards, policies and contracts
2. Practise firm execution of Franchisee commitments to store investment initiatives (equipment, relocations…)
(5%) Facilitate effective Quarterly Business Meetings
1. Understand and drive franchise understanding of marketing plans and initiatives.
2. Partner with Marketing Leaders and franchisees with sales planning, LSM execution and activities.
(5%) Serve as liaison between all supporting functions
1. Clearly communicate company direction and reasoning to Franchisees.
2. Coordinate all necessary resources in crisis situations, i.e. robbery, death, natural disaster, etc.
3. Ensure franchisees support and develop company culture & core values.
1. Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
2. Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
3. Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times, positively representing the MFG and Swensen’s.
4. Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
5. Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
6. Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
7. Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Never give up, full of passion & commitment for excellence performance.
- Strong leadership and self-driven for results.
- High skill in developing people capabilities up to excellence level.
- Good connection and networking with the industrial bodies.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of retail operations and management is preferable.
- Significant overnight travel required.
- Experience in working independently with a result orientation.
· Minimum bachelor degree in Business Management or any related fields.
Minimum 8 years experience in directing and leading sales / key accounts / trade marketing / promotion team of top ten international brands or companies.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you.