The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited was founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
Produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. Minor Dairy is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
- Develop and document the creation of new products.
- Provide product formulations, ingredient specifications, processing and product specifications.
- Improve existing products.
- Qualify new sourcing raw materials.
- Manage production trial run and testing of new products including shelf-life study.
- Participate cross-functional teams to assure timely accomplishment of customer requirements.
- Assure new product quality and compliance to align with the company required standards and comply with product selling market regulation.
- Communicate with sales team and customers to define their needs.
- Work with sales force to develop new product ideas.
- Assist in developing and preparing presentations.
- Conduct research on new technologies
- Good technical skills
- Creative, Self-motivation & Problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to successfully interface with customers, sales force, and production staff.
- Ability to successfully interface with peers and subordinates.
- Computer skills required to successfully implement and complete project requirements.
- Good command in English communication
- Able to work at Pak Chong and able to travel independently.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under pressure and tight timeline
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you