· Lead, manage, facilitate all corporate L&D activities. Collaborate with HR Business Unit and Line Managers across the business to ensure there is a consistent effortless learning experience for employees.
· Work closely with Line Manager and HRBU to provide effective training and development solutions.
· Be a champion of IDP. Lead, analyse and measure IDP of Corporate’s employees and assist HRBU to analyse and develop employees.
· Facilitate and curate the overall learning experience/programs based on learner’s needs, values and behaviours for Corporate’s employees.
· Design and navigate increasingly complex learning solutions by defining functional competencies/success profile in corporate functions and delivering a blended learning road map plan e.g. Finance Academy, HR Academy, etc.
· Play an influencer role and learning advisor not just within the corporate functions but also with learning partners, including those outside the L&D function.
· Be a certified internal facilitator for company orientation, leadership programmes, managerial skills and general skills.
· Design, create, and deliver blended digital learning options that meets the established priorities and outcomes in conjunction with curriculum team members, subject matter experts, web developers and HRIT professionals. The learning options include but not limit to the development of Virtual Classroom, Learning video content, Animated video, MOOCs, Learning App, or Mobile learning.
· Recommend changes to training standards/procedures by leveraging new technologies.
· Implement and manage online course development process, and quality course design reviews. Identify emerging learning technology trends for the development.
· Design, implements and manages knowledge management on internal website.
· Be a champion of Learning Management System (LMS) and Enterprise Learning Portal for all stakeholders, ensuring that the systems work to their full potential.
· Assist L&D Director in developing multiple training courseware, e.g. orientation, onboarding, LMS and digital learning.
· Work with Corporate Communication team in promoting, engaging, motivating and facilitating change towards “Learning Organisation Culture”.
· Work with consultants, vendor and content providers to implement training & development activities/programmes.
· Seek and study L&D trends, research & insight, peer benchmarks and proven best practices to keep up Minor’s learning strategy, products and solutions to be the best in class.
· Provide necessary support on the learning and development matters for other Minor Food International Hubs.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or any related fields.
- 10-15 years in learning and development experience with a minimum of 5 years in management level with multi-international companies.
- Fluent in English language and computer
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, facilitating, people development skills
- Strong facilitating skills
- Learning and development technology savvy