The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Leads software engineering team in designing best solutions for purposes of the business.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
· Master degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
· 8-10 Years Strong knowledge and expertise in Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
· Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
· Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
· High fluency with AWS environments and containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker)
· Experience developing accessible technologies & distributed systems.
· Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
· 5 years of hands-on technical leadership and people management experience.
· Ability to work as a team member
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Management capability to deal with complex technical and business related issues.
· Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and business focused skills.
· Proven people management capabilities – virtual team management with cultural sensitivity and coaching.
· Good human relation skills to effectively interact with personnel throughout the Information Technology and customer departments with good oral and written communication skills.