The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
As a Project Manager Executive, you will be a hybrid of project manager and junior scrum master. You will lead the tracking and execution of projects for Minor Food Digital by working closely with internal Digital teams, IT teams and vendors to ensure that deliverables across the entire project are meeting business stakeholder schedules and expectations
· Work with the Digital Product team to align the product vision, sprint planning, maintain the product roadmap and backlog, and other necessary information
· Demonstrate leadership by working with the business leads, Product Managers and Product Owners to prioritize and refine User Stories, assist with integration efforts, and help secure resources
· Manage project scope to successfully deliver project on time, within budget, and manage resource for waterfall-base projects under assigned product team
· Monitor, facilitate, and prioritize product backlogs under assigned product team to align the resource and timeline with cross digital product team.
· Identify and assess possible area of risk that could occur in the project, and proactively provide risk mitigation plan or the way to avoid that risk
· Effectively communicate project status to stakeholders
· Support the teams, including facilitating team discussion, decision making, managing the blockers, and resolving conflicts to help the team become a high-performance team
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, or IT / digital background
· A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in managing software development projects (Agile or Waterfall)
· Project management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment.
· Ability to communicate needs and schedules to business stakeholders and technology teams (internal and external), as well as ensure plans are in place/standards are adhered to
· Able to leverage skills from coaching, facilitation, prioritization & leverage capabilities, conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, attention to details and confidence to take command and control of project delivery from initiation to production
· Good analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
· Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written
· Can do attitude and willing to learn new things