The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
To assist the Operation Director in ensuring that all outlets operate successfully with the goal of achieving 100% customer satisfaction, in accordance with the standards of the company, and are individually profitable.
- With the agreement of the Head of Human Resources, take appropriate employment actions to ensure sufficient levels of staff and Management or each outlet.
- Ensure that Area Coaches and Store Managers strictly follow company guidelines when recruiting, training, and managing their employees.
- Train, coach, counsel and develop Area Coaches and outlet personnel to achieve company standards/goals and their IDPs.
- Ensure that Area Coaches and outlet employees successfully complete necessary training as required.
- Maximise employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible rostering to meet the business goals as well as customer expectations.
- Utilise communication process to ensure that all employees are aware of their expectations and performance standards.
- Conducts annual Performance Appraisal with Area Coaches and supports them in their professional development goals, and ensures that they in turn conduct annual Performance Appraisal with their employees.
- Ensure that all government regulations are upheld by all Area Coaches and outlet Management personnel.
2. Customer Service
- Ensure that all employees provide exceptional service to achieve 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Develop/improve necessary process and systems to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that Area Coaches and Store Managers resolve customer complaints in a proper and swift manner.
3. Operations System
- Ensure that all outlets operate in accordance with the operating standards of procedures and PRIDE standards.
- Ensure execution of operating standards that optimize returns on assets and increases sales and improves profits.
- Analyse weekly/monthly reports and data on sales, controllable expenses and profit, and take necessary actions in the timely manner to ensure that each restaurant operates profitably and maximises its resources.
- Ensure that crisis management system is followed as required to maintain efficient operations.
- Lead the team to create, develop and update any related procedures/systems and operational manual.
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly reports and presentations.
- Ensure that all Operations manuals are updated.
- Assist in the preparation of annual operation plans, e.g. budget, manpower, strategy, training, etc.
- Set sales target of the responsible areas and drive sales to ensure achieve target.
- Evaluate daily sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps.
- Ensure that each outlet is operated profitably, working through Area Coaches as appropriate.
- Ensure that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to.
- Provide input and advise to the Marketing team and Area Coaches on marketing programmes.
1. Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
2. Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
3. To be Brand ambassador
4. Maintains strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
5. Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
6. Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
7. Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by General Manager.
1. Excellent knowledge and experience in food/retail business.
2. Good experience with budgeting, P&L statement, capital expenditures and forecasting.
3. Good knowledge of food safety.
4. Strong skills in driving for results.
5. Strong skills in people management and development.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Management or any related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management of multi-store operations.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you