Operation(Equity) - The Coffee Club
Mid-Senior Level: Full-time
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
Take full responsibility for management of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of sales and profit. This must be accomplished in accordance with good business practices, standard, policies, and procedures. Hence, to coach and develop all assigned people in order to optimize customer satisfaction.
1. Understand and analyze assigned Target to define budget, production cost, labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Roster of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
2. Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
3. Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
4. Monitor and do restaurant audit on restaurant’s performance and measure the achievement of target.
5. Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants.
1. Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
2. Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
3. Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
4. Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
5. Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
1. Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
2. Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all restaurants
1. Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
2. Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
3. Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
4. Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well known in the located area
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Good in English communication
Good in computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At least Bachelor Degree in management or any related fields
At least 5 year experience in management of Food and Service Operations
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you