The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Create the vision of operational excellence for our franchisee. Establish clear benchmarks and targets for achieving continuous improvement in our restaurant operations, ensuring that QS&C and MC targets are met and exceeded by each franchisee.
- Build and encourage franchisee participation in Minor Food world-class operational initiatives.
- Clearly communicate the operational standard as per the SOP Manual and continuously focus on evolving and improving our operation standards.
- Work closely with franchise operations management to develop their team through targeted training, as well as recruitment of talent to our system.
- Lead the relationship with franchisee organizational functions (e.g. Marketing, SCM, QA, R&D, Finance, Training) to ensure all enquiries are directed to the relevant Minor Food Group head office department/International Franchise department, and that the communication between the franchisee and Minor Food Group is managed effectively. Be the Minor Food Group lead contact for all department communications with the franchisee.
- Work closely with the franchisee Finance department and other relevant stake holders to ensure all Minor Food Group invoices are settled within the agreed time frames.
- Establish clear sales and store opening budgets with each franchisee and continuously monitor and respond urgently to variances to plan.
- Be the driver behind sales initiatives within each market to ensure achievement of the plan.
- Continually assess each franchise operating capabilities. Pro-actively spot opportunities to improve bench strength of operating teams.
- Identify P&L issues within individual stores and pro-actively work with franchise management to ensure sustainable profitability in each store.
- Work closely with Minor Food Head office operations team in the development of our site selection model and ensure it’s implementation in the region.
- Take responsibility for site selection and approval of floor layout and proposed P&L.
- Plan the development and implementation of TPC delivery systems in each market.
- Ensure annual marketing calendars are completed in accordance with Minor Food Group standards.
- Bring together operating procedures and site selection and approvals materials into a single operating system.
- Establish an operational excellence forum with input from key franchise management.
- Prepare market opening plans for each new market to include all elements of people, materials and sites to be ready as per plan for new markets.
- Prepare a new store opening support schedule for all new stores. Bring together all elements needed to open and then sustain a new store opening across each franchise market.
- Control issuing and updating of operational manual and systems. Ensure regional consistency of procedures in store.
- Control issuing of product specification charts and updates to all franchisees to ensure consistency.
- Ensure approved product lists are maintained, and new ingredient/product/equipment approval processes are adhered to
- Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
- Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
- Exercises responsible behavior at all times, positively representing the MFG.
- Maintains a strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
- Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- At least 10 year experience in management of store operations
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
- Excellence knowledge/ experience in food / retail business
- Understand the Middle East restaurant environment
- Experience with budgets, P&L statements, capital expenditures and forecasting
- Knowledge of standards or food safety and sanitation audits
- Strong skill in driving for results
- Strong in people management and development
- Good communication in English, Arabic language an advantage