The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
To ensure the availability and reliability of its key raw materials, Minor Food has two manufacturing plants which produce high quality, specialized cheeses and ice cream for Thai and international markets. Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited were founded in 1991 with manufacturing facilities in Nakornratchasima province.
- Minor Dairy Limited
MDL produces a variety of premium ice cream products and toppings for food brands under Minor Food such as Swensen's, Dairy Queen and Burger King, as well as supplying the same quality ingredients to leading customers outside the group
- Produces a wide range of cheeses and cheese blends including mozzarella, cheddar, string cheese, Parmesan, mascarpone, cream cheese and sour cream. MDL is not only a key supplier to various restaurant operations of its parent, Minor Food, but is also a major supplier to companies in the Thai and regional food services sector.
- Lead commercial team to reach company goals.
- Drive revenue growth and deliver sustainable profit result.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Work collaboratively with customers, internal cross-functional team and stakeholders.
- Understand consumer needs, develop and execute customer selling strategies in both short term and long-term strategy planning to keep Pecan Deluxe competitive and innovative.
- Seeking new major clients, maintaining and growing existing customer sales to accelerate business growth.
- Connect with customers and develop strong professional relationships.
- Contribute to the overall global success of Pecan Deluxe
- Assist in setting financial targets, budget development and monitoring.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities and prepare executive summary reports.
- Overseeing and managing the sales team
- Lead, encourage and mentor direct reports to achieve or exceed business plan and budget.
- Collaborate with R&D to identify request or opportunities as business solution from product concept, development process until commercial stage to ensure that it meets customer expectation and fulfil their satisfaction.
- Leading and overseeing sales/ marketing team to prepare presentation and all content creation as communication message to customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team (i.e., Operations, R&D, QA) to ensure effective production planning and understanding of manufacturing capabilities with embracing and supporting Pecan Deluxe food safety, quality and regulatory.
- Understand and always update on country’s politics, economics, regulatory of environment and global environment which can be impacted to Pecan Deluxe business.
- Other duties to be assigned by President and CEO.
- To comply the work practices to Good Hygiene Practices (GHP), Global and Customers Food Safety & Quality System (HACCP, 5S, HALAL, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC and SQMS)
- To comply the company’s policy and safety laws and regulations strictly.
- To follow the environmental management system, Energy saving and Safety & Occupation Health as the company policies.
- To comply to the others company’s business policies such as Thai labour ‘s law, global and customer’s Ethical Responsible Sourcing system (SMETA, SWA, URSA)
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or related field and Master's degree in management.
- At least 10 years’ experience in Food industry in Management level.
- Extremely strong “Drive” leadership and management skill.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-tasking, and work effectively.
- High executive maturity, open & adaptability.
- Strong communication, analytical, conceptual and negotiation skills.
- Able to manage smooth and productive relationship with personal from all internal customers and external customers.
- Service-mind and Result Oriented.
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- High sense of entrepreneur spirit as “Total Solution provider” and projects management skills
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Flexible to work at different locations according to need.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you