The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Bonchon, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity, user friendliness, and delight to complex design while align with product branding.
- Craft high-fidelity visual design across all stages, from concept ideation, moodboards, prototypes, to delivery for development and support the production squad.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Consistently create and elevate brilliant design thinking within the wider business.
- Craft and prototype digital user interfaces for responsive web and native mobile apps
- Partner and work alongside with front-end developers, business analysts, and product management team
- Able to work in a fast-paced e-commerce/online environment
- Comfortable presenting work and articulating design decisions
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects and tasks
- 3+ years of industry experience as a UI/UX (in-house, agency or consultancy)
- Dedicated to the complete UI/UX design and development lifecycle of several successfully launched.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial design / Multimedia / Computer science / ICT/ IT or any related fields
- Have experiences for Mobile native applications and Website.
- Core skills set: User Interface Design, Visual/Graphic Design, Art Direction.
- Design tool proficiency: Figma, Sketch, Overflow, Zeplin, Adobe XD
- Nice-to-have: You have UX/UI practice e.g. Design thinking, Design system.
- Able to communicate in both Thai and English
- *Portfolio is required.