Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Responsible for running the Human Resources Department ensuring administration systems and company policies and procedures are followed whilst maintaining a high degree of employee satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain all human resources policies relating to recruitment, promotions, transfers, personnel administration, and employee relations.
- Recruiting and interviewing Management team for internal promotion at store level with the operations team.
- Monitor HR payroll and administer Compensation and Benefits at store level.
- Organize various activities including staff party, manager’s conference and other activities as assigned by supervisors.
- Advice Operations team (Operation manager / Area Coach / Management team) on human resources issues to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Advice and assist Training Manager on HR related matters to all personnel as and when required.
- Produce period end reports for new hires, termination, turnover and resignation reasons.
- Set up effective communication channels with stores such as newsletter, PR, memos etc.
- Maintain manpower control report.
- Ensure exit interviews conducted and taken into action for all management terminating their employment.
- Administer Employee Satisfaction Survey and assist in addressing issues/concerns highlighted.
- Ensure job descriptions and person specifications are developed, updated and communicated on a regular basis for all positions.
- Ensure orientation program is conducted for new joiners.
- Responsible for maintaining as active source of potential employees to ensure throughout the stores is staffed.
- Ensure that HR monthly report is completed on a timely basis.
- Analyze the result of performance appraisal for all staff to define key areas of improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
School program both student intern and tavipakee management
- Set annual year plan for school program each of school for matching with MFG
- Maintenance and development of collaborative relationships with school, related organizations / clubs and individuals who are in recruitment profession.
- Development curriculum with vocational together.
- Manage and distribute school program to all MFG need and follow up and evaluate school program for certificate
- Build employer branding for Minor Food Group via all activities
- Set annual year plan of teaching project program.
- Follow up and evaluate school program for certificate.
- Sourcing and develop high potential student to be promote to management trainee.
- Conduct the Student Satisfaction Survey ( SSS) each of program
- At least Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields.
- At least 3 years experience in one of the company’s management committee in international companies with evidenced tracked record of achievements
- At least 3 years experience as Human Resources Manager