Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
To help Talent Acquisition Director plan and manage operation of Recruitment team ensuring that selection and hiring process are followed with Human Resources systems and company policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with HR Corporate/HRBP and Talent Acquisition Director to plan and implement effective recruiting strategies for key positions.
- Ensure job profiles and position requirements are aligned with business objectives
- Understand the Corporate Office/ Brand Business Unit, the market they are in, the products they produce, the strategic direction of the company, and the specifics surrounding the role we are working to fill
- Serve as an ambassador of our firm when reaching out to candidates; cold calling candidates for positions and acting professionally in representing the firm
- Identify and the best mix of resources to source top talent – using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources
- Develop position-specific screening questionnaires
- Facilitate to recruit, interview process, and hire top talent
- Identify and present top talent to HR Corporate/ HRBP
- Leverage candidate tracking systems to ensure future searches leverage all data gathered during the process.
- Give the recommendation to HR Corporate/HRBP regarding to package negotiation
- Participate in HR Corporate/ HRBP meetings and in business development strategy sessions to help build the recruitment practices
- Establish and manage process to forecast, Recruitment Plan, and Monitor Recruitment needs
- Assist in policy formulation where it affects recruitment and in other areas as agreed with the Corporate HR/ HRBP
- Directly source working job candidates from competitors’ organizations
- Prepare candidate resume, any supporting documents, and prep candidate for interviews
- Counsel and consult with HR Corporate/ HRBP on current market trends and progress on sourcing the candidates
- Perform salary, fee, and contract negotiations with candidates, where applicable
- Oversee progress on all positions being filled through the SmartRecruiters System
- Serve as account manager to HR Corporate/ HRBP and cultivate ongoing relationships
- Devise recruiting strategy and mentor Talent Acquisition Executive.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields.
- At least 5 years recruiting experience for individual, managerial and executive level positions including 2 years of corporate recruiting experience mandatory.
- 2–3 years of experience in as a third-party recruiting agency strongly preferred.
- Understanding the functional breakdown of an organization at executive level.
- The ability to identify qualified candidates for various projects, contacting them through cold calling and capturing their interest.
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find candidates.
- Experience using staffing systems and tools including relational database applicant tracking systems, the internet, job boards and imagination.
- Strong verbal communication skills, including interviewing, selling, influencing, negotiating and collaborating.
- The ability to speak intelligently at some level of detail about our Corporate Office/ Brand Business Unit, and to be able to articulate why we are an employer of choice.
- Strong project management skills, including planning for and tracking recruiting metrics.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in all sourcing methods including using recruiting research, cold calling, warm calling and internet recruiting.