How good would it be if inspiration for work was not limited in the organization's employees, but also forwarded to outside as well!
Recently, Minor Food was honored by PTT Public Company Limited to share concepts and best practices on the topic of 'How to Survive in a VUCA World' to PTT employees at the 2020 PTT Group Internal Audit Annual Conference. Many employees from many companies in the PTT group attended this conference at the PTT head office.
In this conference, K. Pitichai Dejprasertsri, Group Director – HR Innovation and K. Panida Anukul, Corporate Talent and Learning Director are the Minor Food representatives to share experience and best practice of business stories through the ‘Live Sa-Ra Show’, one of learning program of Minor Food, to provide new inspiration to PTT employees including;
· How to change business strategy during Covid-19.
· Examples of achievements from creating new innovations to suit the changing times and technology.
· Best practice of our new innovations
· How to provide better experience for customers
· How to develop our people (Management & employee)
· How to work in ‘Hyper Collaboration’ & ‘Agile’ style of all brands in Minor Food.
There is also a Q&A session for PTT employees to ask whatever they would like to know which can be applied to their area of work. This collaboration is a good example of exchanging knowledge and experiences with each other, to strengthen the relationship between Minor Food and PTT.